Borrowed from marshmelococoa
These are supposedly 26 questions that no one would ever think to ask. Answer them, then repost the bulletin.
1. When you look at yourself in the mirror, what's the first thing you look at?
My eyes - to see how puffy they are.
2. How much money do you have on you?
Somewhere in the neighborhood of twenty bucks. I never carry much cash.
3. What's a word the rhymes with "test"?
Rest. Wish I could get some.
4. Favorite Plant?
Am I supposed to have one? If I did, I suspect it would be edible.
5. Who is the 4th person on your missed phone calls list on your cell phone?
I don't even know what a missed phone calls list is.
6. What is your main ring tone on your phone?
Is this another cell phone question? Cause I don't have a cell phone.
7. What shirt are you wearing?
8. Do you "label" yourself?
All the time. But they don't seem to stick. I'm particularly fond of "Wisest and Most Beautiful Creature in the Universe"
9. Name the brand of your shoes you're currently wearing.
No shoes. Nightshirt, remember?
10. Bright or dark room?
At the moment? Very dark, because The Boy was sleeping on the couch.
11. What do you think about the person who took this survey before you?
12. Ever "spilled the beans"?
A couple of times. Fortunately, they weren't cooked yet, so they swept right up.
13. What were you doing at midnight last night?
I was going to say sleeping, but I remember looking at the clock and seeing it was 12:12. But that might have been Saturday night. I loose track.
14. what did your last text message you received on your cell phone say?
Again with the cell phone?
15. Do you ever click on "pop ups" or Banners?
Not on purpose.
16. What's a saying that you say a lot?
17. Who told you they loved you last?
18. Last furry thing you touched?
Does the dust bunny under the credenza in the entry way count?
19. How many drugs have you done in the past three days?
Oddly enough, none - unless you count my allergy shots, which by the way hurt like the dickens this week.
20. how many rolls of film do you need to get developed?
I don't think I have any, but there might be one from a couple of years ago rolling around in a drawer somewhere.
21. Favorite age you have been so far?
Nine wasn't bad. Then again, 37 was a good year.
22. Your worst enemy?
myself, of course.
23. What is your current desktop picture?
The crew of Serenity
24. What was the last thing you said to someone?
"Do you want to lay on the couch?" - to The Boy, who had stumbled out of his room and into the den.
25. If you had to chose between a million bucks or to be able to change a major regret, which would you choose?
The money - I don't really have any major regrets.
26. Do you love/like someone?
As in, love/like? Or like, love? In either case, I'd say lots of someones.