Stolen from around the web
1. Using your current initials, choose a different name for yourself:
Splendiferous Titian-haired Mammal
2. If you were born outside of your era, when would you want to be born?
I could romanticize and say I would pick something like the Renaissance or the Gold Rush, but the sad truth is that I'd want to be someplace with electricity and antibiotics.
3. If you ran a store, what would you sell/have?
Books. And food. Maybe even edible books.
4. What part in a movie would you love to play?
Someone who totally kicks butt and looks good doing it.
5. In your opinion, why do people suck?
They don't know any better.
6. If you had your own state, what would you put on your new quarter?
An aardvark. Just to make people wonder.
7. What's the oldest article of clothing you own?
I have some baby clothes that were old when I was born...beautiful little cotton batiste dresses with pintucks and hand-embroidered roses. And booties that my grandmother crocheted. Way too small to fit my babies.
I also have a really ugly shiny orange and electric green shirt my dad got in WWII.
8.What piece of furniture have you replaced the most?
I've had four couches, but two were hand-me-downs and I still have two out of the four. I don't replace furniture. As evidenced by the collection of chairs, tables, and china cabinets in my garage.
9. What instrument do you wish you could be more than great at?
10. Record, Tape or CD?
It's all good.
11. What do you think would be the best concert ever?
Anything with Elton.
12. What is the best part of your favourite movie?
When Bette Davis says "Have I been a good wife?"
13. What do you think is the most over-rated candy ever?
14. If you were writing out your will, who would you give your CD collection to?
What CD collection?
15. If you could only debate two topics the rest of your life, what would they be?
I don't understand the question.
16. Out of your friends, who would you say you are most jealous of, artistically?
This question assumes I actually have friends.
17. Most jealous of....intellectually?
18.What do you collect?
19. What is broken that you have, that you wish was fixed?
The music box my grandmother brought me from Swizterland
20. What do you do when you're home, sick?
Watch dopey daytime TV
21. Story behind your username?
My ex created a comic book character for me named Moonspinner. She was a pacifist who could "spin" moonlight into metal and used her powers to create art. She featured in a really cool story arc that's too involved to go into here.
22. Current Favourite Article of Clothing?
My black pinstripe pants
23. Line from the last thing you wrote for someone?
From my latest Reality Check article (on the toothfairy) (which by the way has still not been published nor has the one before it):
You can just never predict when she’s going to drop in.
24. A famous person you have met?
Nathan Fillion and Ron Glass. Yes, that's two people, but I met them at the same time so it seems impolite to only mention one. I would also like to mention that both of them are very, very easy on the eyes. And extremely nice. I also met Summer Glau more recently, but she's not famous yet. She will be.
25. Favourite way to waste time?
I'm doing it right now.