Sound confusing? It's not, really. Check out the link to Buried Treasure Books to get the scoop on how you can help.
Here are the interview questions Michael asked me (along with my answers):
1. What’s your favorite movie and why?
First off Michael, I hate questions about my "favorite" anything because I don't play favorites. But a movie I really like is "The Harvey Girls" with Judy Garland. Good music, funny side bits, and a very young Angela Lansbury playing a hardened Saloon girl hiding a heart of gold. Who could ask for more?
2. Link us up to your most favorite post you’ve made on somebody else’s website.
Again with the favorites? I don't really post much on other people's websites, so this one will be tough. I'll have to get back to you.
3. Describe the most unusual thing you’ve ever eaten.
This is the part where I find out I have a very ordinary life. I guess I would have to go with thousand-year eggs, which despite the name are not a thousand years old. They are eggs, though. I've also eaten toasted crickets, but who hasn't?
4. When this challenge comes up, you punt and ask for help. What is it?
Anything with numbers. Or maybe that's not the kind of challenge you're talking about. I'll revise that to say anything that requires patience. Which also involves numbers, if you think about it, since I do a lot of counting to ten.
5. Describe the type of evening you enjoy most with your family.
Just sitting around being our own goofy selves. I especially like when the whole family gets together and tells stories on each other. Daddy and the Armadillo is always a crowd pleaser.
That was fun!! You can play, too. Here's how:
I’ll offer to interview the next three people to respond to this post that will follow these rules:
1. Leave me (Jo) a comment saying "interview me."
2. I will respond by asking you five questions here on Spin the Moon. They will be different questions than the ones above.
3. You will update your blog/site with the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.