||[Jan. 24th, 2009|10:47 pm]
I'm still here, just really too busy to think about posting. Don't believe me? I have been so busy that
So really, don't take it personally. It's not you, it's me.
- I had a coupon for a free lipstick at the Clinique counter, and I didn't have time to go pick it up. Free. Lipstick. Two of my favorite words, together at last, and I couldn't manage to run to the store next door to my office to take advantage.
- Middle Daughter ran out of her adhd meds two weeks ago and I just managed to talk to the ped's office yesterday to set up the appointment for her checkup so she can get more...
- ...and my mom is going to have to take her to the appointment because I am too busy at work to take off. You may send in my Mother Of The Year nomination now.
- I have not yet moved the chairs and couch in the living room back to their right and proper places
- My Smithsonian magazine subscription finally kicked in (I subscribed as part of The Boy's first school fundraiser back in early September) and I haven't even cracked the cover yet.
- I am out of my diuretics and the prescription expired at the end of the year and the doctor wouldn't renew it and I have written "make appointment" on my todo list every day this month but haven't had time to call and make an appointment even though I am puffed up like a blowfish and my thyroid medicine runs out in a week as well
- Friday was my day off. I worked until 8:00. I worked seven hours today without stopping to eat. I will go in again tomorrow. And I will still not have done everything that needs doing.