|At least this one isn't about me
||[Jan. 14th, 2008|09:37 pm]
causedujour is now my meme dealer|
1. What were your reactions?
I knew it
2. How old were you?
3. How did you find out you were pregnant?
I took a home pregnancy test, but really I just woke up one morning and knew
4. Who did you tell first?
My then husband (the father)
5. Did you want to find out the sex?
Nope, and we didn't
6. Due date?
I can't remember, because I disagreed with the doctor's date (we were both wrong; I was wronger than he was)
7.Did you deliver early or late?
About 6 weeks early based on the due date, but only about 3-4 weeks early based on gestational age
8. Did you have morning sickness?
Not much, and not in the mornings. I don't think I ever actually threw up from morning sickness.
9. What did you crave?
For the first eight months, I had anti-cravings - lots of food I couldn't eat. The last month, I had a chocolate milkshake every night.
10. Who irritated you the most?
I don't remember being irritated
11. What was your first child's sex?
12. How many pounds did you gain throughout the pregnancy?
No idea - between 25 and 30, I guess
13. Did you have any complications during your pregnancy?
The baby blocked one of my kidneys, which backed up and swelled and made me very ill. And then there were the delivery complications, but technically that was post pregnancy.
14.Where did you give birth?
The local women's hospital
15. How many hours were you in labor?
16. Who drove you to the hospital?
Then husband, my sister, a zillion nurses, the anesthesiologist and I think a janitor that wandered in
18.Was it natural or c-section?
It was what my doctor jokingly called a 'vaginal c-section'. He only thinks he's funny.
19.Did you take medicine to ease the pain?
20.How much did your child weigh?
7 lb 5 oz
21.Did your child have any complications?
No, although she did develop jaundice later and have to go to the NICU for a few days to hang out under the lamps
22.What did you name him/her?
The same name we had picked out for a boy
23. How old is your first born today?
She's 14 today, and will be 15 in three months.