||[Sep. 2nd, 2004|10:55 pm]
(Shamelessly stolen from Asturias at A Journey of One)
1. Take your blogging username and replace each letter with the corresponding number (A=1, B=2, etc...).
2. Add all of the numbers together to create a kind of super number.
3. Add the digits of the number together.
4. Find the post of this number in your blog. If you don't have that many posts, add the digits together again.
5. Take the digit you noted in step 3, and count that many words into the post.
6. Use the resulting word in a Google Image Search, and select a picture from the first page and post the results for all of us to see!
Here was mine: