|Our house is very very very fine house
||[Nov. 25th, 2007|10:57 am]
Siskers and annieStolen from |
) When you walk in your front door?
2) Do you have a dishwasher?
Yes. We use it to store cleaning supplies. It also has a thermos and an extra roll of garbage bags in it.
3) Is your living room carpeted or does it have hardwood floors?
Neither - it has tile.
4) Do you keep your kitchen knives on the counter or in a drawer?
In a drawer. That way, I never have to look over and see that a knife is missing while ominous music plays in the background.
5) House, apartment, duplex or trailer?
6) How many bedrooms is it?
Three. Technically four, but we use one of the bedrooms as a den.
7) Gas stove or electric?
Gas. Electric stoves are evil.
8) Do you have a yard?
No, but I have a mudpit out back.
9) What size tv is in the living room?
Plenty big, unless you ask Husband. With men, it's always about size.
10) Are your plates in the same cupboard as your cups?
No. Aren't plates and cups cohabiting one of the signs of End of Days?
11) Is there a coffee maker sitting on your kitchen counter?
Yes, a dainty four-cupper.
13) What room is your computer in?
14) Are there pictures hanging in your living room?
15) Are there any themes found in your home?
Is "dust bunnies" a theme?
16) What kind of laundry detergent do you use?
All Free and Clear, or Cheer Free.
17) Do you use dryer sheets?
No. They are more evil than electric stoves.
18) Do you have any curtains in your home?
Yes. I made them. Except for the valance in The Boy's room, which my mom made.
19) What color is your fridge?
20) Is your house clean?
21) What room is the most neglected?
The Boy's room. It's accumulated quite a bit of stuff that needs to be thrown out/given away.
22) Are the dishes in your sink / dishwasher clean or dirty?
Dirty on the left, clean on the right.
23) How long have you lived in your home?
Seven years this week. Longer than the last five occupants combined, if legend is to be believed.
24) Where did you live before?
In a house a few blocks away.
25) Do you have one of those fluffy toilet lid covers on your toilet?
26) Do you have a scale anywhere in your house?
In the front bathroom.
27) How many mirrors are in ur house?
10, not counting various hand/makeup/magnifying mirrors lying around in drawers.
28) Look up.. what do you see?
A ceiling that needs painting
29) Do you have a garage?
Yes. And a shed. Aren't you jealous?