|Because I promised to play fair
||[Nov. 13th, 2007|08:15 pm]
Respond to this and I will do the following:
1. Tell you why I friended you.
2. Associate you with something - fandom, a song, a color, a photo, etc.
3. Tell you something I like about you.
4. Tell you a memory I have of you.
5. Ask something I've always wanted to know about you.
6. Tell you my favorite user pic of yours.
7. In return, you must post this in your LJ.
Filched from quaero_verum
1. I looked at and commented on so many of your ditls I started feeling like a stalker.
3. You always seem to be determined to grow wherever you are planted.
4. You attending the 2006 breastfeeding challenge
5. Where did you grow up?
6. A tie between the Solstice butterfly and the pastel art
thank you! I like this one.
I'm glad that we 'friended' :)
I was born and raised in Fresno, CA. Right, smack-dab, in the middle of the San Joaquin Valley. So, in case you were wondering, I did NOT grow up in a climate that was much cooler (110+ in the summer) But ya know - 'dry heat...' cool nights, whine, whine, and OH! Isn't it a beautiful day today?!
1. Will you hate me if I say I don't remember exactly? I think you friended me, and I read your journal and liked you, so friended you back.
2. Marching band
3. You don't whine, even when you have something to whine about.
4. Christian graduating.
5. If you were a published author, what type of stuff would you publish?
6. Your "trying to give a damn" icon always makes me laugh.
Ultimately, it would be cool to be a contracted fiction author making a cozy living just from the novels and nothing else. Like JK Rowling or Stephen King.
Realistically, I'll settle for getting non-fiction creative essays (my favorite kind of writing) into literary journals. :-)
2007-11-14 01:46 pm (UTC)
1. Because you were the one who got me to LJ in the first place
3. You're funny as all get out, but not in an obvious way
4. Sharing half-cubes in Metro
5. Hmmm...I honestly can't think of anything
6. Shoot first!
2007-11-15 08:34 pm (UTC)
Re: Raises hand
for #4 I was just telling my spouse the other day about the screen saver you had at that time. *smile*
Well, this is kind of a given; but why not? Hit me!
1. IRL - because you're cool. Come to think of it, that works for LJ, too
3. You take delight in your family
4. Trying on wedding dresses, even though you were married and I wasn't engaged
5. There's something I don't know?