Well, it is my blog, after all, and I can make it as much about me as I want, right?
1. ONE OF YOUR SCARS, HOW DID YOU GET IT?
On the back of my right wrist, a scar I got when I was running in bell bottoms and platform shoes. The shoes got stuck in the bell bottoms and down I went - another fashion victim of the 70's.
3. DO YOU GRIND YOUR TEETH OR TALK IN YOUR SLEEP?
I clench my teeth. And talk. I talk with clenched teeth.
4. WHAT MUSIC DO YOU LISTEN TO?
In the car, Christian Contemporary. I like that they play a lot of different styles.
5. DO YOU KNOW WHAT TIME YOU WERE BORN?
6. WHAT DO YOU WANT MORE THAN ANYTHING RIGHT NOW?
7. WHAT DO YOU MISS?
Everything. My aim is terrible.
12. THE LAST PERSON TO MAKE YOU CRY?
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE COLOGNE FOR A GUY?
None. I'm not a big fan of things that smell like other things.
15. WHERE CAN YOU SEE YOURSELF PROPOSING?
21. WHAT WAS THE FIRST GIFT SOMEONE EVER GAVE YOU?
I have a new testament with my name on it that my mother's Sunday school class gave me when I was born. It's pink.
24. FAVOURITE CLOTHING BRAND?
Don't have one, but Ralph Lauren rocks.
26. DO YOU HAVE A PET RIGHT NOW?
27. WHAT KIND IS IT?
31. BLONDES OR BRUNETTES?
32. WHAT IS THE ONE NUMBER YOU CALL OFTEN?
33. WHAT ANNOYS YOU MOST?
34. HAVE YOU BEEN OUT OF THE USA?
35. YOUR WEAKNESSES?
If I tell you, you'll know how to defeat me.
36. MET ANYONE FAMOUS?
37. FIRST JOB?
Besides counting houses for Avon, which was a temp gig, I worked at AstroWorld
38. EVER DONE A PRANK CALL?
Not recently enough that I can remember it
40. HAVE YOU EVER HAD SURGERY?
42. WHAT DO YOU GET COMPLIMENTED ABOUT MOST?
Being funny. And good to my team at work.
43. HAVE YOU EVER HAD BRACES?
46. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
Kinda sorta. My middle name was sort of an homage to my grandmothers.
47. DO YOU WISH ON STARS?
Yes. Sometimes I wish for stars.
50. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
No. I don't think it's very feminine.
52. ANY BAD HABITS?
My good habits would be a shorter list
54. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
Probably not. I don't have any friends.
56. DO LOOKS MATTER?
Depends what I'm looking at.
57. HOW DO YOU RELEASE ANGER?
Yelling. Lots and lots of yelling.
58. WHERE IS YOUR SECOND HOME?
Ack! I can barely keep one clean, and you want me to get another one?
59. WHO IS YOUR FAMOUS/ACTOR/SINGER CRUSH?
Nathan Fillion. Who, by the way, is in Waitress, opening this week.
60. WHAT WAS YOUR FAVOURITE TOY AS A CHILD?
I loved my thumbalina doll. I hugged her so much I hugged her hair out.
61. HOW MANY NUMBERS ARE IN YOUR CELL PHONE?
I don't have a cell phone.
62. WERE YOU A FAN OF BARNEY AS A KID?
How young do you think I am?
63. DO YOU USE SARCASM?
64. HAVE YOU EVER BEEN IN A MOSH PIT?
No. Mosh pits hadn't been invented when I was young enough to be in a mosh pit.
65. WHAT DO YOU LOOK FOR IN A GUY/GIRL?
I'm not looking
66. WHAT IS YOUR SHOE SIZE?
68. WHAT'S YOUR FAVOURITE TV SHOW?
Don't have one right now. It was Drive, but of course Fox cancelled it after three episodes.
69. WHAT WAS YOUR ACT/SAT SCORE?
I don't remember exactly. I think my ACT was a 30. I want to say 1060 on the SAT, but that doesn't look right. Isn't that a tax form number?
70. WHAT'S YOUR FAVOURITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR?
Blue Bell Chocolate Almond Marshmellow
71. DO YOU HAVE ALL YOUR FINGERS AND TOES?
Are you trying to jinx me?
72. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU WORKED OUT?
Husband and I walked a couple of miles after dinner
74. WHAT'S THE FASTEST YOU HAVE GONE IN A CAR?
Probably about 120, as a passenger, when I was young and stupid
75. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS?
Yes, I want everyone to follow my lead and do whatever I do. It's all part of my evil plan to take over the world! Dang - did I say that out loud?
76. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO?
Boston Legal on TV, and The Boy singing to himself. (Going Through the Motions - still)
77. LAST THING YOU DRANK?
78. LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
Someone at work, I'm sure
79. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE IN THE OPPOSITE SEX?
That they're the opposite sex
80. FAVOURITE FEEL GOOD SONG??
Happy Together (the original)
1 older brother, 1 older sister. Yes, I'm the great big baby of the family.
90. DO YOU LIKE SUSHI?
94. REPUBLICAN OR DEMOCRAT?
By registration or philosophy?
96. RELATIONSHIPS OR ONE NIGHT STANDS?
Two night stands with matching lamps
97. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU BOUGHT?
Shoes for The Boy
98. WHAT KIND OF CAR DO YOU DRIVE?
99. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING?
The Secret Life of Bees