|Things that drive me crazy
||[Apr. 19th, 2007|10:59 pm]
- People who slow down when entering the freeway
- Not being able to figure out where I've seen that actor/actress before
- Sappy manipulative songs that make me tear up even though I know they are sappy and manipulative
- Not being able to find the scissors
- That one bit of hair that sticks up, sticks out, or sticks to something
- People (who shall not be named) who use the last of the toilet paper and don't replace the roll
- Lunch meetings that get cancelled fifteen minutes before lunch
- Working from home on my day off
- Not snacking after 9:00 pm
- Losing one shoe
- The Boy singing Going Through the Motions 75 times in a row
*People who have rude and ignorant bumper stickers on their cars....?
2007-04-20 08:02 pm (UTC)
Oh oh oh! I've got one.
People who shell it out but can't take it. And debate in circles. Grrr
-Anne (not Annie)
It's not all my imagination?
I just called her a very bad name. And I'm not even sorry.
2007-04-21 06:29 pm (UTC)
Are you sure "Going Through the Motions" can EVER get too repetitive? :-) In my house, I have 3 people who refuse to replace the toilet paper. Even worse, our toilet paper holder actually broke a few months ago, and it has yet to be fixed. So even though replacing the toilet paper merely entails getting a new roll and tossing it into the bathroom, I'm still the lone toilet paper fetcher. Clearly not fixing broken things would be near the top of my annoyance list. I swear, in the time it takes us to actually change a lightbulb, someone really COULD reinvent it!
2007-04-21 06:30 pm (UTC)
Ooops! That's me, Terry. I hate this anonymous posting thingy!
2007-04-22 09:17 am (UTC)
You know the only thing worse than losing a shoe?
Finding it after you've totally changed your outfit to match the two shoes you do have. And...it's too late to change back to the outfit you really wanted to wear, but couldn't.
Scissor? I always put one pair where I know I will find them. Then I forget where that place is, and the kids end up finding them first and THEN they disappear.
I teared up yesterday over Free Willy. Why? It's not like I don't KNOW the whale makes the jump.
Stop judging me on the freeway thing. I get nervous dammit!
2007-04-22 11:00 pm (UTC)
Losing one shoe? I thought I was the only person on earth, above the age of 7 that had that problem. Thank you for making me feel better about myself.
Can't complain about the toilet paper thing since I sometimes forget myself. So often that Jersey Boy actually gave me a visual instruction once. "See this? It goes here," he said as he slipped a roll of TP on the TP roller thingy.
Repeative singing, hell constant singing drives me up the wall!
And I have been known to yell, "Find the go pedal and MERGE Grandma/Grandpa!" even though I rarely exceed the speed limit, myself.