|Interview questions, part deux
||[Feb. 11th, 2007|09:31 pm]
These are from causedujour
1. If you won your dream vacation, all expenses paid, where would you go?
It's a toss-up between a two-month-long stint in Ireland, Scotland, and Wales (not in winter, please) and a mad romp across Western Australia.
2. Assuming you prefer to WOH, if you could train for a new career, what would you do?
Pole dancer. Not because I want to be a pole dancer, but because the training would get me into awesome shape.
3. If you could give each of your kids one gift (material or otherwise) what would each get and why?
If I could give my children anything, it would be a thankful heart.
4. When and how did you know you were in love with DH?
I knew right away. It wasn't like meeting someone and falling in love; it was like already being in love with someone you meet.
5. When are you posting a new recipe on your website?
I had one all set to post and then didn't, and now I can't remember what it was. Do you want a main dish, a side dish, or a dessert?