This is going to be hard, because I don't know if I can think of 10 weird things about me. Stop laughing. Stop. I mean it - Stop!
RULES: Each player of this game starts off with 10 weird things/habits about yourself. People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 10 weird habits/things as well as state this rule clearly. At the end you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names.
1. - I cut my own hair. Even if I go get a haircut, I come home and cut my hair.
2. - I can't ever set an alarm on the hour, or at :15, :30:, or :45. :10 is pushing it.
3. - If I play any sort of computer game, I can't stop until I either win or lose, even if I'm tired of playing.
4. - I only like green bananas.
5. - I don't own a cell phone. And don't want to.
6. - I have difficulty with nouns. I call stuff by the wrong name all the freaking time. I have the same problem with names, which I guess are just proper nouns
7. - I can add and multiply, but can't subtract or divide.
8. - I hate driving other people's cars.
9. - I seriously fluff (as in beat into submission) my pillow every night before I lay down. (This amuses/annoys Husband to no end)
10. - I have to have a sheet up around my neck to fall asleep, even if it's a zillion degrees.
OK - now I'm supposed to tag six people.