I think I'm the last one to get around to this...although technically I stole it from annie.
1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought? Who the hell is that old broad and how did she get into my bathroom?
2. How much cash do you have on you? None. I am cash challenged.
3. What's a word that rhymes with "DOOR"? Pore, and pour, but since I'm in Texas, poor works, too.
4. Favorite planet? I miss Pluto.
5. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your mobile? How many times do I have to explain that I don't have a cell phone?
7. What shirt are you wearing? A too-big v-necked paint-splattered and stained-with-something-unidentified tee from Academy. It's my I'm-home-and-not-going-out-again-so-there shirt.
8. Do you "label" yourself as anything? I keep trying "Supreme Ruler of the Universe", but it's not sticking.
9. Name the shoe brand you are wearing. I'm not wearing shoes.
10. Bright or Dark room? Am I developing pictures or something?
11. What do you think about the person who took this survey? Is this a trick question? Isn't the person who took the survey me?
13. What were you doing at midnight last night? Sleeping, for a change.
14. What did your last text message you received on your mobile say? Hel-LO-O!! See #5.
15. Where is your mailbox? I don't have a mailbox. I have a mail slot. How kewel is that?
16. What's a phrase that you say a lot? Get that out of your mouth.
17.Who told you he/she loved you last? Husband.
18. Last furry thing you touched? The Boy's lovey pillow.
19. How many drugs have you done in the last three days? Too many. I'm old, remember? Um, thyroid stuff, diuretic stuff, allergy stuff, anti-inflammatory stuff. And chocolate.
21. Favorite age you have been so far? I've liked all of them.
22. Your worst enemy? I have met the enemy, and he are me.
23. Current image on your desktop? The hat trick photo of the kids from Galveston this summer.
24. What was the last thing you said to someone? We don't have the money.
25. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to fly what would it be? Given my answer to the last question, I'll take the money. I'm scared of heights, anyway. And the wind would mess up my hair.
26. Do you like someone? I like lots of someones.
27.what was the last song you listened to? Something on the radio I wasn't really paying attention to. Hmmm...does that mean I didn't really listen to it?
28. If the last person you spoke to was getting shot at, would you jump in front of the bullet? Sure, even though we just got through snarking at each other over cable tv.
29. If you could punch one person in your life right now, who would it be? I'm not into punching. I'm more of the psychological torture type.
30. What is the closest object to your left foot? The rung of the chair.