||[Aug. 19th, 2006|10:04 am]
Because it's been like, you know, one or two posts since I've done one.|
snagged from marshmelococoa
1. Who was your best friend?
Carol and Lisa
2. What sports did you play?
None, but I was in marching band.
3. What kind of car did you drive?
4. It's Friday night, where were you?
During the fall, at a football game.
5. Were you a party animal?
6. Were you considered a flirt?
7. Ever skip school?
No, but I was late a lot. A lot.
9. Were you a nerd?
10. Ever get suspended/expelled?
Nope. Back then I was a rule follower.
11. Can you sing the Alma mater?
Yes, but I can't remember the last line. Which is pretty good, considering I never once sang it in high school, since I was always playing in the band.
12. Who was your favorite teacher?
I liked lots of them, but senior year would have to say Mr. Sherman. He had a very wry sense of humor.
13. Favorite class?
14. What was your school's full name?
Spring High School
15. School mascot?
16. Did you go to Prom?
Yes, but the band was terrible
17. If you could go back and do it over, would you?
As much as I really, really liked school, I don't think I could deal with all the drama now
18. What do you remember most about graduation?
It was really hot, and I was sunburned because we'd been to the beach the day before. And I loved my dress.
19. Favorite memory of your Senior Year?
Too many. Gonging, maybe?
20. Were you ever posted up on the senior wall?
21. Did you have a job?
I worked at AstroWorld on the weekends in the spring and fall.
22. Who did you date?
23. Where did you go most often for lunch?
Mostly just ate in the cafeteria. We were out in the boonies so it was hard to go someplace and get back in time.
24. Have you gained weight since then?
Only about 60 pounds or so. But in my defense, I hadn't hit 100 pounds yet when I graduated.
25. What did you do after graduation?
26. Who was your crush?
I'll never tell
27. When did you graduate?
1978. Yes, I'm old. Thanks for reminding me.