|Because I can never get enough me
||[Jul. 11th, 2006|08:51 pm]
This is a long one I stole from Siskers.|
1. Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed?
Duh. If you leave them open, the monsters can get out.
2. Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotel?
Yes, but I give them away to shelters.
3. Have you ever 'done it' in a hotel room?
4. Have you ever stolen a street sign before?
5. Do you like to use post-it notes?
No. They make everything look more important than it is.
6. Do you cut out coupons but then never use them?
Not so much with the coupon thing.
7. Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of a bees?
You mean I have a choice?
9. Do you always smile for pictures?
Yes. At my age, I need everything as "up" as possible.
10. What is your biggest pet peeve?
People who post really long memes in their...um, nevermind.
11. Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out?
Out. Otherwise, when I wake up I can't remember how to get out of bed.
12. Do you ever count your steps when you walk?
Is not counting them an option?
13. Have you ever peed in the woods?
What, am I a bear? Oh, heck...the answer is yes.
14. Do you ever dance even if there's no music playing?
I don't dance even when there is music playing.
15. Do you chew your pens and pencils?
No. That's what coffee stirs are for.
16.? YESS!! good question!! --it's my favorite (ditto!!) (double dog ditto!)(I totally don't get this one)
17. Do you like popcorn from those big tins?
No, but I really like the big tins.
18. What is your "Song of the week"?
Since I heard Syd Barrett died, it's Golden Hair.
19. Is it okay for guys to wear pink?
20. Do you still watch cartoons?
21. Whats your favorite scary movie?
I don't really watch scary movies.
22. Where would you bury hidden treasure if you had some?
Hellloooo...if it were hidden, how would I bury it?
23. What do you drink with dinner?
24. What do you dip a chicken nugget in?
The Dip of Disdain
25. What is your favorite food/ cuisine?
The kind I get to eat
26. What movies could you watch over and over and still love?
Just did this in another meme. Weren't you paying attention?
27. Last person you kissed/kissed you?
28. Were you ever a boy/girl scout?
Not only was I a girl scout, I reached first class.
29. Would you ever strip or pose nude in a magazine?
Sure, only I can't for the life of me imagine what magazine.
30. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone?
I don't remember.
31. Can you change the oil on a car?
In theory, or in practice.
32. Ever gotten a speeding ticket?
Just one. Not used to driving on hills.
33. Ran out of gas?
Can I knock wood before I answer this one?
34. Favorite kind of sandwich?
Something toasty and cheesy
35. Best thing to eat for breakfast?
Steak and eggs with broiled tomato.
36. What is your usual bedtime?
Way too late
37. Are you lazy?
38. When you were a kid what did you dress up as for halloween?
A devil, a jailbird, a witch, a vampire...that's all I remember at the moment.
40. How many languages can you speak?
Some would argue none. But I say I speak the Language of Love.
41. Do you have any magazine subscriptions?
No. I'm way too cheap.
42. Which are better legos or lincoln logs?
Lincoln logs rule
43. Are you stubborn?
So I've been told.
44. Who is better...Leno or Letterman
45. Ever watch soap operas?
I watched All My Children back before Erica married her first husband.
46. Afraid of heights?
47. Sing in the car?
It's the only place I do sing.
48. Dance in the shower?
Who does this?
49. Dance in the car?
Who writes these questions?
50. Ever used a gun?
More than once.
51. Last time you got a portrait taken by a photographer?
With just me? A college yearbook photo, I guess.
52. Are musicals cheesy?
You ask that like it's a bad thing.
53. Is Christmas stressful?
54. Ever eat a pierogie?
Not on purpose.
55. Favorite type of fruit pie?
56. What profession did you want as a child?
57. Do you believe in ghosts?
Yes. But they don't believe in me.
58. Ever have a Deja-vu feeling?
Didn't I already answer this?
59. Take a vitamin daily?
More like weekly.
60. Wear slippers?
Don't even own any.
61. Wear a bathrobe?
Only when I get out of the shower.
62. What do you wear to bed?
Usually some sort of knit nightshirt.
63. First concert?
64. Wal-Mart, Target or K-Mart?
65. Nike or Adidas?
66. Cheetos Or Fritos?
67. Peanuts or Sunflower seeds?
68. Ever hear of, "gorp"?
69. Ever take dance lessons?
Ballet when I was five. Highland dancing thirty years later.
70. Is there a profession you picture your future spouse doing?
I hope I don't have a future spouse.
71. Can you curl your tongue?
72. Ever won a spelling bee?
Pardon me while I laugh hysterically.
73. Have you ever cried because you were so happy?
When my grandmother spoke for the first time after a massive stroke and coma.
74. Own any record albums?
Oh, yeah. 45s, too. And a couple of stacks of 78s.
75. Own a record player?
Not any more. But I'm thinking about getting one.
76. Regularly burn incense?
I don't like things that smell like other things.
77. Ever been in love?
78. Who would you like to see in concert?
I'd like to see the Monkees again
80. ? BEST question EVER ..2!! - WTF? (Ditto!) (double dog ditto here, too!) (Whatever)
81. Tea or coffee?
82. Favorite kind of cookie?
I'm fond of shortbread.
83. Can you swim well?
As compared to what?
84. Can you hold your breath w/o manually holding your nose?
85. Are you patient?
I am patient with some things, but I do not suffer fools gladly.
86. DJ or band, at a wedding?
Neither. I live in the south.
87. Ever won a contest?
88. Ever have plastic surgery?
89. Which are better black or green olives?
I suppose both of them are better than being pelted with wet cats, but not by a large margin.
90. Can you knit or crochet?
Yes to both, though I haven't done either in years.
91. Best room for a fireplace?
They are all good.
92. Do you want to get married?
Already made that choice
93. If married, how long have you been married?
6 years to my ex, 8 years to my now-and-forever husband.
94. Who was your HS crush?:
My freshman year I was mad about RY.
95. Do you cry and throw a fit until you get your own way?
Please. I have only to make my wishes known, and my every desire is fulfilled.
96. Do you have kids?
97. Do you want kids?
I've got a full set, thanks.
98. Whats your favorite color?
I like greens. Especially silvery mossy greens.
99. Do you miss anyone right now?
Lots of people.
100. Who do you wanna see right now?
No one, because that would mean I'd have to change out of my yoga pants and stained t-shirt.